Our role is to contribute to the development of the Sarawak Campus through:
- Leadership and coordination of the strategic planning process
- Coordination of quality enhancement activities within the Campus
- Tracking of key organisational performance (KPIs) across the areas and activities
- Apply for and renew course approval and course validity; work with the organisational units on accreditations
- Coordinating the collection and provision of statistical data to internal and external clients
- Administration of policies and facilitation of work process improvement
- Liaison and contact point for Government and validating professional agencies
For managers: All links
For all staff: strategic planning; course approvals; accreditations; specific link to organisational performance; quality enhancement; policies and processes.
For students : strategic planning; course approvals; accreditations; specific link to organisational performance; specific link to quality; specific link to policies and processes.
For public: strategic planning; course approvals; accreditations