Pro Vice Chancellor's International Scholar
- Non Malaysian Citizen
- Full-time enrolled student Degree programme at Curtin Sarawak
- (a) CSM Foundation moving to degree with minimum Foundation CWA 80%
- (b) Current CSM degree students (Second Year onwards) with latest CWA 80%
- Active involvement in extracurriculum and community activities
- Family financial background
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans (including private or government sponsor)
Amount of Award & Duration
Two 50% scholarships toward course fee only for the entire duration of Degree programme (3 - 4 years depending on programme of study)
Forms Availability / Address
CSM Scholarship Application Forms are available at Loans & Scholarships’ counter or Download here
Income declaration Form (for CSM Scholarship Applicants only): Download here
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered once in a year.
- Closing date: 17th February each year.
- If the dates fall on the weekend then the next working day is the due date.
- MUST reach Loans & Scholarships Unit, Student Services Department by the date stated above.
- All Supporting documents MUST be Certified True Copy.