Upon Arrival Check-list
Students arriving from other countries will be met upon arrival by staff from Curtin University and transferred to student accommodation.
After settling in your accommodation, please:
- contact your parents / guardian / relatives to inform them of your safe arrival,
- report to the International Office that you have arrived at the campus;
- make an appointment with an appointed local clinic for a medical examination,
- open a bank account and settle all financial needs / concerns,
- attend the university's orientation program and/or activities organized for new international students,
- sign up and enroll for classes and tutorials.
(For pre-departure check-list please contact the International Office for information)