Student ID Card
A student identification card will be issued to all new students at the time of registration. This card is valid for the duration of a student's studies.
ID cards will indicate:
|Name of the University
Student ID number
How much will it cost?
Your first card is free!
If your first card is lost or damaged due to misuse, a RM50 fee will be charged for a replacement. Payment can be made to cashier at Student Services, Ground Floor, Prinia 1.
If your first card is stolen and if you are able to produce a police report lodged, no fee will be charged for a replacement.
Replacement of cards will cost the student RM50.00 per card
Your student ID card is used around Campus for a number of functions:
- Proof of your identity as a Curtin, Sarawak Campus student.
- Enable you to attend classes.
- Library borrowing access.
- Computer and laboratory access.
- Enable you to sit for your examinations.
- Collection of Results Statement/Enrolment Advise Slip/letters at the Student Services Department.