Working together with the Executive Committee and members of CV! in becoming the most recognised and outstanding volunteers organisation in Sarawak.
1. To bring an impact towards the community and a significant change to the society through community service.
2. To have better networking with other associations, NGO’s and the society.
Antonina Clementina Chai tagline: "Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing that have received- only what you have given.”
Rachel Chuo Chung Ee tagline : "Serve with the Heart.”
"We hope that we can get students to experience in serving in the community with true care and love!"
- To record meeting minutes of every Exco's meetings.
- Make sure all the documents are kept properly.
Thien Ching Mei tagline: "I can, therefore I am."
Ansovina Valentina Chai tagline : "Live Life to the Max at CV!."
- To keep a good track of CV! financial record.
- To ensure accountable for good records of account.
- To handle the flow of CV! fund with diligence and care.
- Be credible in managing budget for CV! event.
- Responsible in controlling CV! income and expenses.
- Maximum profit with minimum cost.
- Integrity and transparency
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Be the best and make a difference.
Leslie: Don’t go through life, grow through life
Leong Yiing: All I need is your faith in me.
Community Service Division
- To create a harmonic community.
- To lend a helping hand for the ones in need.
- To empower the staffs and students to be socially responsible, self-reliant and God-fearing.
- To reach out and promote the ethics of serving the community
- To inspire volunteers to love, care, serve and share.
- To foster a supportive community environment through volunteerism in various community services
Nicole's Tagline: Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Jean's Tagline:we can do no great things, only small things with great love
-Expanding The Volunteering Front Line As We Go
- To make sure that the member database is up to date.
- To keep track of all the events that is organised by Curtin Volunteers!
- To decorate and design CV! notice board and post upcoming events.
- To send our emails from event OC's and other relevant external organisation.
- To keep full records of CV!’s property by making sure that the inventory is updated by time to time.
Regine Tagline: "Be the best of the best."
Tze Mun Tagline: "You never know when you will stop."
- To hold all CV! members together as one whole family.
- To enable new students in Curtin to feel being home.
- To update and create traffic to CV! group page.
- To hold interesting activities to get CV! members spend time together.
- To update members about activities through network communication.
Whei yi:You are never being left alone in this family.
Kaylie: Never fail living, Never forget laughing, Never stop loving.
To have a strong and healthy team in CV! ExCo board and getting better feedbacks from the upcoming orientation programme.
- To build and enhance strong personality and individuality among Curtin Students and Staffs
- To encourage and promote tolerance of Curtin Students and Staff whilst improving one's self-esteem, motivation and creativity
- To be a platform of self-development and advancement for individual integrity in all aspects among Curtin Students and Staffs
Jude:“Don't judge yourself before knowing your abilities, let us expand it for you and make you Legendary”
Jeffrey: “Be different to make a difference”