Working together with the Executive Committee and members of CV! in becoming the most recognised and outstanding volunteers organisation in Sarawak.
1. To bring an impact towards the community and a significant change to the society through community service.
2. To have better networking with other associations, NGO’s and the society.
Yap Wye Hung tagline: "You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself!”
Kristofer Nyam tagline : "Your thoughts, words & deeds are painting the world around you and them.”
"We hope that we can get students to experience in serving in the community with true care and love!"
- To record meeting minutes of every Exco's meetings.
- Make sure all the documents are kept properly.
Ewe Suen Ling tagline: "Everyone can be great because everyone can serve."
Jennifer Chong tagline : "Love Through Action."
- To keep a good track of CV! financial record.
- To ensure accountable for good records of account.
- To handle the flow of CV! fund with diligence and care.
- Be credible in managing budget for CV! event.
- Responsible in controlling CV! income and expenses.
- Maximum profit with minimum cost.
- Integrity and transparency
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Be the best and make a difference.
Thien Ching Mei tagline: " Don’t be afraid to be yourself."
Sally Jane tagline: " Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something."
Community Service Division
- To create a harmonic community.
- To lend a helping hand for the ones in need.
- To empower the staffs and students to be socially responsible, self-reliant and God-fearing.
- To reach out and promote the ethics of serving the community
- To inspire volunteers to love, care, serve and share.
- To foster a supportive community environment through volunteerism in various community services
Valience Chong Tagline: "Every one step out of your comfort zone, Every once step will surprise you by the changes in life!"
Elaine Han Tagline: "‘The glory of life is to love, to give, to serve, Not to be loved, to get & to be served-spirit of volunteerism. "
-Expanding The Volunteering Front Line As We Go
- To make sure that the member database is up to date.
- To keep track of all the events that is organised by Curtin Volunteers!
- To decorate and design CV! notice board and post upcoming events.
- To send our emails from event OC's and other relevant external organisation.
- To keep full records of CV!’s property by making sure that the inventory is updated by time to time.
Sam Tze Mun Tagline: "You never know when you will stop, keep it coming!"
Genevieve Ann Tang Tagline: "Volunteers don’t just do the work, they make it work."
- To hold all CV! members together as one whole family.
- To enable new students in Curtin to feel being home.
- To update and create traffic to CV! group page.
- To hold interesting activities to get CV! members spend time together.
- To update members about activities through network communication.
Irene Mong Tagline:"Never underestimate your ability to make someone else’s life better – Even you never know it."
Brandon Cheng Tagline: "Stay happy, Stay awesome."
To have a strong and healthy team in CV! ExCo board and getting better feedbacks from the upcoming orientation programme.
- To build and enhance strong personality and individuality among Curtin Students and Staffs
- To encourage and promote tolerance of Curtin Students and Staff whilst improving one's self-esteem, motivation and creativity
- To be a platform of self-development and advancement for individual integrity in all aspects among Curtin Students and Staffs
Jeffrey Lam Khai Yue Tagline:“Be different to make a difference.”
Mohammad Kamit Tagline: “Be true to yourself and everything else will take care of its self.”