CSM SCHOLAR (Degree)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in Degree programmes at Curtin Sarawak
- (a) Excellent GCE A' Level results with 2B's or equivalent, CWA Foundation
- (b) 80% and above or UEC with 2A's and 2B's, STPM 2As & 2Bs
- (c) Current CSM students must have latest CWA 80% or CGPA 3 and above
- Active involvement in extra curriculum and community activities
- Family financial background
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans (including PTPTN)
Amount of Award & Duration
- 100% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 50% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 25% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
Forms Availability / Address
CSM Scholarship Application Forms are available at Loans & Scholarships’ counter or Download here
Income declaration Form (for CSM Scholarship Applicants only): Download here
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered twice a year during the semester.
- Closing date: Semester 1 – 17th February each year
Semester 2 – 31st July 2013
- If the dates fall on the weekend then the next working day is the due date.
- MUST reach Loans & Scholarships Unit, Student Services Department by the date stated above.
- All Supporting documents MUST be Certified True Copy.