- Malaysian Citizen
- Full time enrolled student in Degree programmes at Curtin Sarawak
- (a) CSM Foundation moving to degree with minimum Foundation CWA 80%
- (b) Current CSM degree students (Second Year onwards) with latest CWA 80%
- Active involvement in extra curriculum and community activities
- Family financial background
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans (including PTPTN)
Amount of Award & Duration
- 100% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 50% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 25% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
Forms Availability / Address
CSM Scholarship Application Forms are available at Loans & Scholarships’ counter or Download here
Income declaration Form (for CSM Scholarship Applicants only): Download here
Offer / Closing Date / Other Remarks
- Offered twice a year during the semester.
- Closing date:
Semester 1 – 17th February each year
Semester 2 – 22nd July
- If the dates fall on the weekend then the next working day is the due date.
- MUST reach Loans & Scholarships Unit, Student Services Department by the date stated above.
- All Supporting documents MUST be Certified True Copy.